HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our precious BAEKHO ♡
Whoa, sweet space cap, BUB. You look ready for SPACE CAMP!
The Japanese cherry blossom, known as the Sakura in Japanese, is the flower of a cherry tree that is cultivated for its decorative features rather than for cherries (it doesn’t bear fruit). The overwhelming beauty of the cherry blossom bloom has been known and adored for ages. The blooming period is associated with Japanese traditions, culture, aesthetics, and is a bittersweet metaphor for the ephemeral nature of life itself.
The blooming cherry blossoms herald the beginning of the centuries-old Hanami festival – the traditional Japanese custom of picnicking under trees rich with flowering Sakura branches and enjoying this short but striking first breath of spring. The blossoming wave usually starts in Okinawa in January or February and progresses through all of Japan until April or May. The cherry blossom front (Sakura zensen) can be conveniently tracked every year using this calendar.
Tiny Tea House | Todd Miller | Oregon Cottage Company
This is making its rounds again. I am ever so pleased.
Countdown to Baekho's Birthday - 10 Things About Baekho 3. Pre-debut.
Eva Unit 01
Been procrastinating for too damn long orz… I apologize for those who keep checking on me. Sorry m(_ _)m
PS: Always click the caption :) PPS: Edit-Forgot to add DP’s costume
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.